You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: Feature Fix: Get rid of confirmation dialog on Scene GO

Unhappy Feature Fix: Get rid of confirmation dialog on Scene GO

I understand why you have put confirmation dialogs in scenes for saving/overwriting, etc., however, the confirmation dialog has to go for running a show. When you hit the "Go" button...it should GO, not Yield. I wouldn't have hit the GO button if I didn't want to go. Right now, you get "Load scene and lose current settings? No-Cancel or Yes-OK."

What point is it to have remote access with my laptop or iPad (which, btw...the function is awesome in the iPad interface) when I have to physically be in front of the console to confirm the "GO" to the next scene?

It's a waste of remote control/access.

While you are at it, give me a X-over time for fading in and out. All lighting consoles have this, the AVID Venue has this function...it's necessary to fade out some things instead of them just muting. I mean, what's the point of having faders and mute buttons if you can only "snap" to a new scene...that is of course after you confirm it.

Solution Found...however:

Still need the X-Over Time/Scene Transition time...

I found the setting scouring the forum during my first show...

Setup/Global/Confirm Pop-Ups/unselect

I'm not sure how I missed this before, but even after calling Music Group in Vegas and they told me it wasn't possible, did I post this. I think they need to train their staff a bit more. This isn't the first time I was told I can't do something and then find out I can later.

Anyway, regardless...I'm happier now.

Marc, why don't you turn off confirmations in the setup menu? ...

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Peter van Gils View Post
    Marc, why don't you turn off confirmations in the setup menu? ...
    Already did. I thought I posted that last night, but the forums seem wonky at times. Sad that the Behringer tech in Vegas told me it wasn't possible, then low and behold I found the topic as I was digging through posts during my run of the show last night...

I second this: "Still need the X-Over Time/Scene Transition time..."
    that is my #1 request (theatre shows), but I've only had an x32 for a week now