You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: X32 buss 1/16 outputs

Blog Entries

X32 buss 1/16 outputs

Hi,please can anyone tell me if I can use say outputs 1 and two to send to headphone amp for stereo monitor mix or do I have to use aux sends? My set up now is computer using cubase 7 and sound card and I use cubase control room to get separate cue mixes and I want to be able to do the same with x32.

Thanks.jack

Hi Jack

Yes you can. What exactly do you want to monitor?

Paul

Studio monitor or foldback monitor? Use the last available outputs, not the first. Use the first for your "aux" foldback monitors, so that aux 1 = mix 1 = output 1.

Blog Entries
    Hi,paul
    I've just purchased x32 about to set it up I would like to monitor signals coming back from my daw,I was using focus rite Safire 56 card before and I was able to route separate outputs to cubase control room therefor giving individual mixes to each person in the band etc...could you tell me are the bus outs mono or stereo and if not do I have you use two outputs to create stereo mix.

Many thanks for your time,jack

Blog Entries
    Hi,Tim
    Thanks for your reply will let you know how I get on

Jack.

Fiona Hammond
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Crossley View Post
    Hi,paul
    could you tell me are the bus outs mono or stereo and if not do I have you use two outputs to create stereo mix.
    Hi Jack,

The 16 mixbus outputs of the X32 are mono. To pair two mixbuses (on an odd-to-even basis) to make a stereo mix select the bus, in this instance Bus 1, and in the HOME screen push the first encoder under the screen to activate LINK, press YES to confirm, then Bus 1 and 2 will act as a stereo mix. Per channel, Bus send encoder 1 will act as the volume and Bus send encoder 2 as the pan.

Kind Regards,
    Fiona Hammond
    CARE EMEA
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Blog Entries
    Hi,thanks for your information,please can you help me on another question regarding cubaseDAW.
    If I have audio coming back from cubase say 16tracks how do I route channels back into cubase for mixing down?

Thanks,jack crossley

Fiona Hammond
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Crossley View Post
    Hi,thanks for your information,please can you help me on another question regarding cubaseDAW.
    If I have audio coming back from cubase say 16tracks how do I route channels back into cubase for mixing down?

Thanks,jack crossley
    Hi Jack,

Your question has been answered in the following thread:
    http://forum.behringer.com/showthrea...=4214#post4214

Kind Regards,
    Fiona Hammond
    CARE EMEA
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER