You are here: Home » Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firepower FCA1616

Firepower FCA1616

I had to return my MOTU audio interface to the friend I had borrowed it from and now really miss having one. I am a hobbyist and the FCA1616 seems like it would fit my needs perfect (I have had great luck with my other Behringer gear). However, I have been waiting for this bad boy to come out and it doesn't seem to be happening. Has team Behringer decided to focus on the X32 line and scratch the Firepower line? An update would be great. I plan on ordering it the day it is released but if it is going to be a year I will have to look elsewhere.

Dear Blake,

The expected release for the new FCA audio interfaces is late Q3. Thank you for your continued support in BEHRINGER!

We hear you!

Kind Regards,

US Release?

I see the FIREPOWER FCA1616 is available on the website but I cannot find it anywhere in the US. Any updates on when I can find one here in the USA?

blake

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Ross View Post
    Dear Blake,

The expected release for the new FCA audio interfaces is late Q3. Thank you for your continued support in BEHRINGER!

We hear you!

Kind Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by blakedirksen View Post
    I see the FIREPOWER FCA1616 is available on the website but I cannot find it anywhere in the US. Any updates on when I can find one here in the USA?

blake
    It's not out yet, Zac said late Q3 so probably at the end of the month or July if it's the US fiscal year. October/November if it's Germany's.
    "A mind stretched by an idea can never return to it's original dimensions." -Isaac Newton

Dear all,

FIREPOWER interfaces are currently on their way to a store near you! Please continue to check with nearby authorized BEHRINGER dealers for price and availability. They should be hitting shores within the coming weeks. I recommmend contacting major retailers first e.g Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Sweetwater, AMS, etc.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Zac Ross
    Jr. Admin, CARE
    MUSIC Group US
    BEHRINGER

How about the quality of the Mac drivers. They seem to have been developing them for along time. Have tests been done using the popular DAW's? What kind of latency can we expect?

Regards
    Martin

Michael.Maeurer
    Dear Martin,

for Mac there are no drivers needed as the interfaces are core audio compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Maeurer View Post
    Dear Martin,

for Mac there are no drivers needed as the interfaces are core audio compatible.
    Thanks Michael. Yes I discovered that when looking at the driver page after I posted my question. I look forward to getting one when they arrive in the UK.

Regards

Update

Back in June there was a post stating these interfaces were on their way. Was there a hold up?

Dear Blake,

We've heard from a few people who have already received their FCA1616s. If your retailer doesn't have them in stock quite yet, it is possible they are waiting on a slightly later shipment.
    James Burns,
    Coordinator, Social Media
    MUSIC-Group US.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast