You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: X32 Manual needs to be updated

X32 Manual needs to be updated

I just downloaded the latest firmware (1.13) and XControl for PC to take over to the church to update the console and connected PC. I then downloaded the latest manual, thinking that this would reflect the updates, at least up to changes of firmware 1.12. Fortunately I had a quick browse before printing it out. It is very out of date, particularly page 53 and the Setup screens.

When I have problems I automatically get out the manual to find the answer and recommend the other volunteers to do the same. But that isn't practical at this point. Please understand that I really appreciate the relatively quick response by Behringer in fixing issues in the frequent firmware updates. But the manual really needs to reflect these changes.

Also, where is the "full manual" for the S16, which is referred to in the Quick Manual?

Paul

Dear Paul,

I will look into the ETA of the S16 manual and revised X32 manual on monday morning.

Kind regards,
    Kind regards,

Chase McKnight
    Jr. Admin, Care
    MUSIC Group

Yeah the manual also leaves out some very important info like how to set up a stereo group buss (just talks about what a group is and nothing else).

Thanks Chase

Hi Chase, any updates with the X32 manual?

Dear Paul,

Sorry for the delay, I should have an update on this soon.

Kind regards,
    Kind regards,

Chase McKnight
    Jr. Admin, Care
    MUSIC Group