You are here: Home » Forum
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: CMD Controller Giveaway! (Ends March 4th)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hunt View Post
    Nice!! How long can we expect it to take to get across the Atlantic? Cannot wait here, and thankyou so much :3
    Generally UPS takes 5-7 days, but you are going to have customs to deal with as well, and different countries are better or worse about how long stuff stays, and how easy it is to clear.
    Craig Reeves,
    Product Manager, DJ
    MUSIC-Group US.

Funnily enough, a UPS "door not answered" slip came through the door today, I'm guessing it was the CMD and I didn't think it'd be arriving that soon so wasn't listening for the doorbell. Ah well, they'll try to deliver again tomorrow!
    Amateur sound engineer, casual DJ.

I would love to own the CMD controller so that it can compliment my new B912 NEO series speakers.. I am currently upgrading my entire system and would to promote the new CMD controller.. gI have been a Behringer fan since my B215A's and 1202 mixer board. The quality of those units have surpassed many other brands I have used for my DJing business. My website is www.djanthonyortiz.com you can see photo's of my set up on my wedding info page. The following password must be used; weddinginfo to view the page..

Well, mine shipped and I have received it but it doesn't have any cables and there is no CD. Just the controller. I don't have any software of my own. Was it supposed to ship separately?

Quote Originally Posted by Silas Williams View Post
    Well, mine shipped and I have received it but it doesn't have any cables and there is no CD. Just the controller. I don't have any software of my own. Was it supposed to ship separately?
    My thoughts exactly! Just got mine and it arrived the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Silas Williams View Post
    No, everyone received pre-production units. As such, they don't have software, ship in plain white boxes, and may or may not contain a USB cable.

If you're looking for free DJ software, I suggest you look into MIXXX. http://www.mixxx.org/

Or if you want to wait until CMD is officially released, I can get you a copy of Deckadance 2 LE.
    Craig Reeves,
    Product Manager, DJ
    MUSIC-Group US.

Yes please! I have mixxx but nothing seems to support the midi on the PL-1 (except for the buttons). They seem to be different from other knobs, so I think until other software provides support for them I'll need to use the Deckadance 2 LE. Please send as soon as possible

885108_560989590600758_1920924282_o.jpg

Many thanks for the Ableton controller Now, the hard question will come... There are any Ableton Live Scripts for this controller ? Or should I start learning python ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rad View Post
    885108_560989590600758_1920924282_o.jpg
    Many thanks for the Ableton controller Now, the hard question will come... There are any Ableton Live Scripts for this controller ? Or should I start learning python ?
    Well, if you want to learn Python that would be amazing. But right now you'll have to settle for standard mapping.
    Craig Reeves,
    Product Manager, DJ
    MUSIC-Group US.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast