You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Firmware 1.13 and XControl V1.01 including support for OSX 10.6.8

Hola ... alguna novedad de firmware futuro para poder seleccionar punto de toma de señal para grabación?????? actualmente se puede grabar la señal luego del preamplificador pero no luego de bloque de compresión o gate o eq .... Para estudio es fundamental que añadan esa función. cómo han omitido algo tan importante?
    Salu2
    Mario.

Is there any documentation on the new OSC functions? I have not been able to find anything yet. The documentation tab is still pointing to the october 2012 OSC doc.

Thanks,

John S.

x32 update firmware

Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Maeurer View Post
    Dear Paul,

please be careful as the USB control panel will also appear always once you installed the driver. I just want to be sure that you did not accidentally opened the USB control panel while having the desk connected via FW or you maybe also have it set to USB on the console itself.
    Hey Michael am new at this update firmware I cant get it to upgrade work on my x32 I know its on the flashdrive
    I try all the post you guys had put up but still upgrade

Thanks

Daniel

Michael.Maeurer
    Dear Daniel,

you may unzip the firmware, put it on the top layer on the stick, connect the stick to the console and force a reboot by changing the sample frequency. This should work. If this still does not work you unfortunately have to find another flash drive.

Quote Originally Posted by John Swenson View Post
    Is there any documentation on the new OSC functions? I have not been able to find anything yet. The documentation tab is still pointing to the october 2012 OSC doc.

Thanks,

John S.
    I'm guessing that the implementation was already dictated in the 2012 version, they just hadn't brought the changes to the desk yet. Or was there something specific that you noticed missing in the update?
    "A mind stretched by an idea can never return to it's original dimensions." -Isaac Newton

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234