You are here: Home » Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Firmware 1.13 and XControl V1.01 including support for OSX 10.6.8

Michael.Maeurer
    Dear Paul,

please be careful as the USB control panel will also appear always once you installed the driver. I just want to be sure that you did not accidentally opened the USB control panel while having the desk connected via FW or you maybe also have it set to USB on the console itself.

Super User
    No, nothing changed in the setup, other than updating the firmware to 1.13

Super User
    The XUF USB driver is not installed. I had installed it briefly when the firewire wouldn't work, then uninstalled it.

Michael.Maeurer
    Dear Paul,

so did you also check after updating if the console had been set properly at FW? Please reinstall the 1.13 and if the console does not show up change the i/o-mode to another than the one current set (e.g. if you are at 32i/32o set it to 16i/16o and back afterwards) and let me know if this solves the problem.

Super User
    Ok will do, I'll try and get over to the church after work and try that.
    Thanks

Hi Paul,

Just to update- I tested firmware 1.13 with two Macs (10.6.8) & (10.8.2) and a Windows 7 PC and all three computers saw the X32 just fine. As Michael has stated, please check the settings under SETUP/CARD and the drivers.

Kind regards,
    Kind regards,

Chase McKnight
    Jr. Admin, Care
    MUSIC Group

Super User
    Thanks Chase, I will do the update and check the card settings. When Michael and you mentioned it, I realized I had forgot to check to see if the firmware update had changed that. I just got notified that one of our church members just passed away, which will result in a packed funeral. It will also involve multi-media and video feeds. So I have to get this firmware issue ironed out before that takes place.

Thanks again for testing it on your end.

Paul

[QUOTE=Michael.Maeurer;3157]Dear all,

we released firmware 1.13:
    http://www.behringerdownload.de/X32/...mware_1.13.zip

Improvements:
    • New OSC server functions (osc-server V0.90)
    • Mackie Control Universal support improved (i.e. for Cakewalk SONAR)
    • New user assignable controls for faders, dca and mutegroups
    • Insert-'source' text for fx 1..4 indicating where the effect is inserted
    • Corrected scene parameter safes for Preamp and Delay
    • Improved redraw function for scene load
    • Corrected indication of channel send fader position on home screen
    • Firmware required for XControl remote control software version 1.01 and later

Dear All

I sorry for my little english...

I would like to indicate a little bug when we assign the "send on faders" on users assigns.

Explanation: I'm on the first layer 1-16, then I press on the bouton (5 for exemple for the mixbus 5). I make my sendings then I change layer 17-32. I make has new my sendings then I press on the button 5, But I return on my first layer (1-16) while I should stay on my last layer (17-32)....

Thank you for considering my request. Cordially

Super User
    Hi Michael and Chase,

I just finished updating the firmware to 1.13 once again. I checked the card setting and had not changed from my Firewire and 32in8out. So I tried your trick Michael in changing the I/O to something else, then back again - and that made it work.

Thanks for the tip.

Paul

Hola ... ¿alguna noticia al respecto de la posibilidad de tomar señal para grabación luego de un bloque en particular (filtro - gate - comp - eq)?
    Saludos
    Mario.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast