You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB

Thread: Broken faders on BCD3000

Question Broken faders on BCD3000

Hello,

My 3k is about four years old now and I have problems with dusty faders - all four of them. I did clean them few times but this issue seems to appear on and on (random values in software). I still want to use it as my secondary controller for effects in Traktor and if somebody can share link to fader specifications that would be awesome because I would rather buy high quality ones with dust cover.

Also, is there a chance to order replacement faders directly from Beri site?

Thanks!

Dear Stevan,

I must first recommend contacting an authorized service center for any repairs. The link below will provide a complete list:

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Support/...formation.aspx

If you are interested in replacement faders you may contact our care support team:

You can contact us by phone at (1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact our CARE department via email at care@music-group.com. We try to respond to every email within 24-48 hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails we receive.

Kind regards,

Thanks for quick reply Zach! You have been very informative, looking forwards to contact CARE team and order new faders.

Best,

Dear Stevan,

You're welcome, glad to help!

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind Regards,