You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB

Thread: S16 - Rubber Feet on Bottom ... Why?

S16 - Rubber Feet on Bottom ... Why?

Does your S16 have rubber feet on the bottom of the unit?

If so, do you think anyone would be using it on their desktop rather than in a rack?

I guess it's OK if you have only one unit. But, with two units, you have to remove the feet on one to mount them adjacent to one another in the rack.

I'll bet it took me longer to pry the feet off than it did for someone to put them on during assembly.

Anyone need four new rubber feet? You'll have to furnish your own adhesive!
    Bob

Bob,

I hear that!

Just like you I had to pry the feet off before mounting my two S16's in the rack?

Most other rack mounted modules I have purchased came shipped with self sticking rubber feet that you could mount if you so desired.

Jim

Lots of people wont rack them they will set them up as stage boxes one at upstage the other downstage
    I personally removed the ruber feet

I had too after bought. I removed it and I mount both units to rack. Its very easy remove this. No screws.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiří Jirutka View Post
    I had too after bought. I removed it and I mount both units to rack. Its very easy remove this. No screws.
    Hi Gentlemen,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Feedback such as this is very useful and gratefully received. I have made our quality team aware of your observations. Thank you once again, should you have any further questions or require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
    Jim Knowles
    CARE EMEA / Tech Support
    MUSIC Group / BEHRINGER