You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: Is XControl V1.0 finale or still developed?

Is XControl V1.0 finale or still developed?

Hi!

I am using XControl in presentation mode on a 24" Screen because I am wearing glasses and still have problems with the 7" screen of the X32 console. On the 24" screen I can read all the parameters, but unfortunately there are many pages which are not updated in XControl or some controls are missing on the XControl screen (changes on the routing screen or many parameters on the fx screen are not updated / visible in XControl for example).

Therefore it would be a great help for me, if all parameters and screens of the X32 would be shown by XControl in presentation mode. Is XControl under development or is the version 1.0 the final version?

Many thanks in advance
    Detlev

Michael.Maeurer
    Dear Detlev,

of course the XControl is a "living" product and will be developed further. We will also think about what we can do better, also in presentation mode, but we cannot promise that we will match all your requirements.

Maybe a good option if possible is to be able to get the window full screen

and also nice would be the option to separate screens for example take the display section on 1 monitor full screen and the meters section on an other screen on the same pc ?
    Greetings
    Blancard Kevin

Kevin, setting the screens resolution to 800 x 600 will perfectly fit the display section

Quote Originally Posted by Detlev Moehring View Post
    Kevin, setting the screens resolution to 800 x 600 will perfectly fit the display section
    yeah of course that's a good way to fill the screen but i mean that it would be nice to be able to sepperate the screens so you could heve the display ful screen on another monitor or be able to run the program several times to see on one screen the meters for example and on the other screen the display ... now you ned 2 pc or a pc and ipad or 2 ipads or ...
    Greetings
    Blancard Kevin