You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: Firmware 1.12 encoders problem

Firmware 1.12 encoders problem

After update from 1.11 to 1.12 I have problem with all encoders - not working properly.
    I must turn very - very slowly for change value. Otherwise two last leds on ring flashing and not go back or forward.
    I must downgrade to 1.11

After downgrade all works fine

Fiona Hammond
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiří Jirutka View Post
    After update from 1.11 to 1.12 I have problem with all encoders - not working properly.
    I must turn very - very slowly for change value. Otherwise two last leds on ring flashing and not go back or forward.
    I must downgrade to 1.11
    Hi Jiří,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your X32. Going to PM you right away.

Kind Regards,
    Fiona Hammond
    CARE EMEA
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Is anyone else getting the encoder problem...or is this a one off? I'd hate to upgrade and cause myself problems.

The problem was the working temperature of X32. When 0C update was made, and these were described above glitch.

Please Behringer,
    can you please specify operating temperature range of X32, and storage temperature range?
    These data I am not found in the specification.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Jiří Jirutka; 01-31-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Fiona Hammond
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Tarbill View Post
    Is anyone else getting the encoder problem...or is this a one off? I'd hate to upgrade and cause myself problems.
    Hi Dan,

These problems are, as far as we know, specific to this particular X32.

The claim made here regarding the operating temperature is as of yet unsubstantiated. We have previously reached out to the customer but have not yet received the desk back here in our service depot for analysis.

Once our service technicians have tested the desk and established the true cause of the fault, we can post any issues here which we feel are relevant to other X32 owners.

At this stage I wouldn't particularly concern yourself with this being a global issue.

Kind Regards,
    Fiona Hammond
    CARE EMEA
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER