You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CMD Studio 4a

Is CMD Studio 4a compatible with Virtual DJ? It's a primary question, because if it's not, then i shall buy another product.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Molnár View Post
    Is CMD Studio 4a compatible with Virtual DJ? It's a primary question, because if it's not, then i shall buy another product.
    Check this out.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4685DWufs

BTW - I used this for the first time live last night, I pushed all 6 kill buttons and no one died.

arrive my CMD studio 4a

Greetings, today I get my CMD STUDIO 4A I am very happy because I've only heard good references it and hop I took is definitely another level... today I try it and them shared my experience

Used it again tonight. Love this thing. I was having trouble with Deckadance so I switched to Traktor Pro 2. Very nice.
    And I like the look so much better.

I install the traktor but does not recognize the 4 channels or mappe and dont´n map the buttons, manages to use it well with virtual dj

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Guzman View Post
    I install the traktor but does not recognize the 4 channels or mappe and dont´n map the buttons, manages to use it well with virtual dj
    I was able to send 2 channels to the outputs on the back that area the same outputs, and 2 to the headphones. That is 4 channels.
    All 4 decks work well. Everything works well.

I got a case for it. I have the PC under it and a fold up VESA mount with my HP Slate 21 Pro.
    The Slate folds down on top of the controller like a big DJ laptop.

I am using Traktor Pro 2. The touch screen works well and I switch it to Android to also run Mixing Station to the Rack or Console.

There is a picture of it in this YouTube of a show I just did. The DJ gear was for intro dinner music and band intermission tunes.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKuuKVGk6gc
    Last edited by Glenn Adams; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:40 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456