You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: Contacting admin.

Contacting admin.

Hi, there seems to be some problem with contacting the admin team (I'd like to sort out a small mess I made while registering).

The FAQs mention "the team" link in order to see who the admin are, and the "Who do I contact about abusive and/or legal matters" also says "Any of the administrators listed on the The team page should be an appropriate point of contact"

However, I can only see a link to "the team (at the bottom) when I'm logged out, and if I click on it it says I need to be logged in.

But once I'm logged in, that link disappears and I cannot see it anywhere else!

The PM system dos not allow me to send personal messages, so there doesn't seem to be any obvious way to quietly make contact with the board admin, other than to mention it here.

Am I missing something obvious please?

Re: Contacting admin.

Hi Andy,

This forum is the right place to post questions and concerns. How can we help you?

-Mike

Re: Contacting admin.

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply. I just thought a PM or email would be neater for you, rather than clutter up the forum.

Basically, I accidentally registered as 'AndyP2002' and I made one post in the Digital Mixers section before I realised. I tried to change the username but ended up registering twice.
    So I'd like it if you could delete the 'AndyP2002' account and keep the Andy_P account.
    I can re-post the question if you cannot re-attribute it to me as Andy_P but it would be great if you could.