You are here: Home » Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.10 Firmware Update and the new version of the X Control PC App

1.10 Firmware Update and the new version of the X Control PC App

The X32 1.10 Firmware Update and the new version of the X Control PC App are available for download at http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X32.aspx

Downloaded the PC app, very nice improvements. Very happy with it. Downloading firmware tomorrow. Can't wait to use DeEsser on the pastor this Sunday

I found really small bug in this XControl. The confirm box doesn't show the text which pattern has been chosen, and I guess it should do. Look at the screen: http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...c0993fc18.html

Greetings
    Last edited by Mateusz Ciesiółka; 12-07-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    This post was made in Poland

Quote Originally Posted by SirPL View Post
    I found really small bug in this XControl. The confirm box doesn't show the text which pattern has been chosen, and I guess it should do. Look at the screen: http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...c0993fc18.html

Greetings
    I think that means that all faders will be set to full down posiiton (00 = infinity).

Quote Originally Posted by Famepot View Post
    I think that means that all faders will be set to full down posiiton (00 = infinity).
    I was pretty sure, this is infinity: ∞. Ok, you might be right.
    This post was made in Poland

Where are Channel-strip editor now, after update ?? Can't find it on X32. No problem on X-control Ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by Joern Langhoff View Post
    Where are Channel-strip editor now, after update ?? Can't find it on X32. No problem on X-control Ipad.
    I don't know why this isn't in the release notes (anymore?), but I found this change log on another site:

1.10 (2012-11-29)
    improvements:
    - talkback gain reduced (default was way too high)
    - surface engine redesigned to support all new models
    - handling of fader move events while switching fader assignment fixed
    - bus afl solo now always post insert
    - sporadic noise when changing insert position removed
    - user buttons can now be (re-)assigned to JUMP function regardless of previous function (by holding one
    of the SET buttons)
    - user defined buttons now correctly return to previous banks when used for sends on faders
    new features:
    - direct control of all preamps (on setup page) to allow inline recording mode and live card inserts
    (route local or aes inputs to card, route card returns to console input channels - set preamp
    gain (2.5 dB steps) on this new setup page, adjust digital trim on console 'tape return' channels)
    - Dual and Stereo DeEsser Effect with M/S processing option
    - phase invert on matrix buses
    - xover filter types (butterworth, bessel, linkwitz-riley up to 24dB/oct) on matrix bus eq bands 1/6
    (selectable on EQ page). These use bands 1+2 and/or bands 5+6 when activated.
    - matrix send taps selectable (pre/pos EQ, pre/post fader)
    - independent channel mute and fader safes
    - channel/bus mute indication on meter screens
    - scribble strip editing removed from CONFIG/UTILTY page - now accessible on SETUP/SCRIBBLE STRIP page
    (or use select button + UTILITY shortcut)

notes:
    - due to additional scenes parameters (matrix bus options) all scenes that use matrix buses should be checked
    (existing scenes do not contain the additional parameters). It is best to initialize the console, then load and
    immediately safe back each scene.

Thank You...Now I've got it! Very nice.

My firmware is 1.08. Do I have to do 9 first, then 10, then 11?

navtecki
    No, you can use immediately 1.11 !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast