You are here: Home » Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calibrate the motorized faders?

FYI

http://youtu.be/NDqQRsCJmo8

Video of the defective fader #8

Purchased the desk from Thomann in Germany. Got in touch with them, mabe they change the X32 for a new one tomorrow.

Cheers, Henry
    X32, MacBookPro 17 i7 Quad 2.2, Presonus Studio One Pro

I wonder if this anything to do with linked channels??

When you move the right fader I can see the belt 'dancing'. It looks like it has jumped of the cog wheel. Probably quite easy to re-attach...

My desk has 3 broken faders. I also bought it from thomann as a b stock product. Someone returned it because it was broken and Thomann put it on sale again without even checking it. They wont change it for a new one. They will only send it to behringer to have it repaired, and it wil take months. Behringer should do something about that

Quote Originally Posted by AndyVintage View Post
    My desk has 3 broken faders. I also bought it from thomann as a b stock product. Someone returned it because it was broken and Thomann put it on sale again without even checking it. They wont change it for a new one. They will only send it to behringer to have it repaired, and it wil take months. Behringer should do something about that
    maybe you got mine
    X32, MacBookPro 17 i7 Quad 2.2, Presonus Studio One Pro

Fiona Hammond
    Dear Andy,

Sorry to hear your story.

We have invested heavily in our care center in the UK, and aim to offer a repair turnaround of 10-14 days (part-dependent, as with any repair).

To place a warranty claim yourself, you will need to provide a copy of your proof of purchase. You can either make a claim via http://www.behringer.com/EN/Support/...formation.aspx or PM me with your contact details (full name, email, and country) so I can initiate a warranty request on your behalf.

Kind Regards,
    Fiona Hammond
    CARE EMEA
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Quote Originally Posted by AndyVintage View Post
    My desk has 3 broken faders. I also bought it from thomann as a b stock product. Someone returned it because it was broken and Thomann put it on sale again without even checking it. They wont change it for a new one. They will only send it to behringer to have it repaired, and it will take months. Behringer should do something about that

probably...
    Quote Originally Posted by henryklein View Post
    maybe you got mine

Thank you Fiona. I will go to the venue to get all the papers and ill contact you as soon as I can

Just out of curiosity here... Why is proof of purchase required for service? Not a single X32 can be out of warranty yet, the product hasn't been available for even 1 year yet. And if a non-owner wants to do the owner a favor of dealing with all the hassle of repairing a board, why does Behringer care?

Down the road I can understand wanting to know what date a board was purchased, but it seems like an unneeded bit of red tape right now.

Curious,

John.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12