You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: About the correlation between care@music-group and blood pressure

About the correlation between care@music-group and blood pressure

Hi!

First of all I had to say: I am a satisfied user of X32-Rack, X32-Desk and S16. I know these are cheap products with an extraordinary wide scope of possibilities and they have not "military specs".
    I do not like to tell displeasing storys about care@music-group. But in this case I had to do that because my blood pressure is about 200.

From the beginning:

1. X32-Desk was repaired first times. It needs only a few days!
    2. X32-Desk was repaired second times (48V on Ouput 17-32 failed). It needs much more time. Care said that they had a water-damage. So far so good: They changed my X32 and I got a newer one. Very nice. Thank you!

Until now no reason to be excited.

3. Monday last week one of my S16 stops working and I send a support form to care.
    Friday - 4 days later - I received a mail that informs me: A technician takes care about the problem.
    Today - further 7 days later - the answere from the technician: I should take better cables and control my settings!

What the hell needs 10 days to send an unqualified answere like this?
    Nobody had to be a technician to send answeres like this.

For explaining the error description I wrote (short form): Stopped working during a session. All (display and LEDs) are blinking low and a undefinable noise comes out. On/Off did not change anything.

The near future:
    4. X32-Rack was not out for repairing. But a XLR stuck! Maybe its better I repair it by myself.

5. S16 No 2 was not out for repairing: But has no output on ULTRANET. Does not matter wicht routing (I used the S16 No1 until now). Should I try to send it to repair. Maybe its better to take "care" about my blood pressure.

Again: I am an X32 fan and enjoy to use it!

If other users have experiences similary to mine - post it! Maybe we can force care@music-group to think about a better communication and fasten some of their working cycles.

greets

25.Aug.2014 13:00 PM no further message

26.Aug.2014 18:40 AM I'm still waiting and wrote a mail again (with referenc-no etc)

27. Aug 13:30 PM a call from care reached me - thats more than I expected! Read more further down!
    Last edited by Fritz König; 08-27-2014 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Update

Maybe the Care people are worried about practicing medicine without a license? You should see your Dr about the high B/P and Care should stay out of medicine! Seriously, your situation seems pretty bad...10 days to hear it's your fault could tend to raise it up a few points! Hope you find resolution.

I have had to send my X32 to Care in the US two times for separate issues. I have also talked with them on more than one occasion with 'how do I do this' questions. In all of these case they have been attentive and extremely fair and helpful.

Bill
    Bill Schnake
    Schnake Sound, Inc
    Experience, Expertise, Professionalism and Reliability

Update:

Care@music-group reacts today!

Today I got a call from care@music-group!?
    They apologize about the long time and the unlucky circumstances - AND - offer to replace the S16 in advance. Wich is not necessary in my case - I have alternativs (second S16/X32-rack).

20 minutes bevor I received an email with an express-pickup-order from DHL to send the S16 to UK - without any costs for me (DHL-express is not a cheap thing )

I am really very positively surprised that they took extra time and money.
    Thats not trivial.

I was a little bit afraid that Behringer with the X32-brand was growing to fast and they forgot to expand the "care".

But now I know that I can trust!

Many thanks!

Super Moderator
    Dear Fritz,
    Glad to hear that our CARE department was able to help, thank you for your patience and follow-up!
    Best,
    John DiNicola
    Manager, Channel Marketing
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Care center

Quote Originally Posted by John DiNicola View Post
    Dear Fritz,
    Glad to hear that our CARE department was able to help, thank you for your patience and follow-up!
    Well I hoped that The care center was so kind to help me too, but they did not. I sent my X-32 to them for a minor repair. ( fader 7&8 male functioned )

After 8 Days got The console back, but at this time none of The faders worked anymore, most likely something happend during transport on the way back. In any case I did not do anything.

To make a long story short, my claim was rejected and I have to pay About 1000 euro for repairment.

Last wednesday I informed them to do The repairment because I have no other choice. Untill now I have recieved no. reaction.

Fritz I am very glad for you that it worked all fine, but I am so disapointed. Not even a word of understanding on behave of music group. Mr. Behringer himself is not willing to reply on my letter !

So no more products of music group for me !

Hi guys

I buy all my behringer gear from thomann, they offer a 3 years warranty on everything, do I need to bother registering my purchase with behringer ?

Ta

I buy all my gear by Thomann too!
    But in any case it will be better to register all units.

see this:
    http://forum.behringer.com/showthrea...rranty-warning
    Last edited by Fritz König; 08-30-2014 at 05:59 AM.