First of all I had to say: I am a satisfied user of X32-Rack, X32-Desk and S16. I know these are cheap products with an extraordinary wide scope of possibilities and they have not "military specs".
I do not like to tell displeasing storys about care@music-group. But in this case I had to do that because my blood pressure is about 200.
From the beginning:
1. X32-Desk was repaired first times. It needs only a few days!
2. X32-Desk was repaired second times (48V on Ouput 17-32 failed). It needs much more time. Care said that they had a water-damage. So far so good: They changed my X32 and I got a newer one. Very nice. Thank you!
Until now no reason to be excited.
3. Monday last week one of my S16 stops working and I send a support form to care.
Friday - 4 days later - I received a mail that informs me: A technician takes care about the problem.
Today - further 7 days later - the answere from the technician: I should take better cables and control my settings!
What the hell needs 10 days to send an unqualified answere like this?
Nobody had to be a technician to send answeres like this.
For explaining the error description I wrote (short form): Stopped working during a session. All (display and LEDs) are blinking low and a undefinable noise comes out. On/Off did not change anything.
The near future:
4. X32-Rack was not out for repairing. But a XLR stuck! Maybe its better I repair it by myself.
5. S16 No 2 was not out for repairing: But has no output on ULTRANET. Does not matter wicht routing (I used the S16 No1 until now). Should I try to send it to repair. Maybe its better to take "care" about my blood pressure.
Again: I am an X32 fan and enjoy to use it!
If other users have experiences similary to mine - post it! Maybe we can force care@music-group to think about a better communication and fasten some of their working cycles.
25.Aug.2014 13:00 PM no further message
26.Aug.2014 18:40 AM I'm still waiting and wrote a mail again (with referenc-no etc)
27. Aug 13:30 PM a call from care reached me - thats more than I expected! Read more further down!