You are here: Home » Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderating posts.

Dear TedJankowski,

I'm sorry to hear your questions were never answered. I'll find your Thread and see what can be done. By the way, feel free "bug" us in Tech Support, that's why we're here!

US Tech Support (702) 800-8290
    UK Tech Support +44 1562 732290

Kind regards,
    Kind regards,

Chase McKnight
    Jr. Admin, Care
    MUSIC Group

Quote Originally Posted by TedJankowski View Post
    Well Now I know why there is no responses to my my posts and why I cannot find the new threads I attempted to post. I tried searching for answers to my question With no luck. I replied to another thread that was similar to My question. NO LUCK getting a response.
    Yeah I cringed when I saw some people and what they were posting. It was super frustrating not being able to post in able to help them (because it took several hours to verify my account) and now my posts and replies still haven't shown up. Sadness. There's got to be a better way to cut down on spammers. Certainly if it takes more than 4 hours to get posts approved.

Would having some community members (non Behringer/Music-Group employees) have authorization to approve posts be an option? That would certainly cut down on all this wait time.
    "A mind stretched by an idea can never return to it's original dimensions." -Isaac Newton

how long does it take to get a post approved

This is awful. I have seen a post take 3-4 days to show up. And one never did. Come on Behringer. We spent 3 grand on your mixer. Why don't you have the spam police take down posts rather than moderate everyone...not liking this at all.

Steve Katsikas (my REAL name)

Super User
    Hi Steve,

I just saw this post at the bottom of the forum. Sorry you had to wait so long in getting on the forum. I did notice the delay of days for the new members and mentioned it to them (privately). I have been assured that they now have the forum covered better, now that Mario has joined (and is located in Germany). So this issue should be a thing of the past. Hopefully you will be still willing to actively participate here, sharing your experiences and knowledge with us. Again my apologies.

Paul

Thanks Paul, you've been a great resource on this forum and I enjoy reading your posts.

Super User
    Well thanks for the compliment, Steve - even more glad you joined
    (wish they would fix the smilies)

paul

Is the five post count still in operation?

Super User
    Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the forum. Yes, the first 5 posts approval is still applicable. I'll send you a PM explaining it.

Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12