You are here: Home » Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderating posts.

Exclamation Moderating posts.

Hi all,

In order to combat some of the spam we've been seeing on the forum, we are electing to moderate posts by users with fewer than five approved posts, just to make sure our users aren't spammers or robots.

Once you've made five approved posts, you can post freely like you're used to. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we also feel that it will make the forum easier to read and use for everyone.

best,
    James.
    James Burns,
    Coordinator, Social Media
    MUSIC-Group US.

Super User
    Hi James,

This policy is very frustrating for me as a new member, since it seems to take hours, if not days to get the posts approved. I've been a member of other forums for years and have never come across a policy like this. I've also purchased over $7000 of X32 and related components for an upgrade from an analog to the digital world for our church. I have found in the past that the best way to get answers is by reviewing and posting in the related forums. I think this is my 5th post. So hopefully this "brick wall" will be in the past soon.

Thanks
    Paul

Super User
    Thanks James, that was quick

Hi Paul!

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is necessary as we have had to shut down the board due to spammers before. Perhaps we can revisit this policy in the future after the Real Name Policy has been in effect for a short while.

Take care,
    James.
    James Burns,
    MUSIC-Group US.

I have been on this forum since I received my X32 last year and was one of the first on here and have posted many messages on the forum. However since your FULL NAME policy I was deleted and all my history has been deleted. I have since had to create a new profile with the the same name I used when I first logged on as I had already used my full name. I did not see emails from the forum about this because I get so much junk mail from spammers I just did not see your emails. Your time period to fix the full name was too short.

May be you can get me authorised to post topics by looking at my history

James, has the policy changed again to a higher post count? I have made it to 6 posts, but 3 or 4 replies I made yesterday still havent appeared.

Many thanks

Dave

Perhaps you are also using this 'moderation' to supress any comments that are critical of Behringer or the Music Group?
    Certainly seems to be the case in X32 Android App discussions

Hi John and David.

We're sorry about the delay. We don't always have people available in the office to approve posts during the weekends. We try to check in as often as we can, but it's just not always possible to approve posts in real time. Take care!
    James Burns,
    MUSIC-Group US.

Thanks James, but it looks like the 3 or 4 posts i made last night have disappeared into the wild blue yonder. Shame -- they were quite long posts. Will try to catch them up again at some point.

Many thanks

Dave

Well Now I know why there is no responses to my my posts and why I cannot find the new threads I attempted to post. I tried searching for answers to my question With no luck. I replied to another thread that was similar to My question. NO LUCK getting a response Then i posted my question as a New Thread. That I cannot find. So I reposted the same question worded a different way. I came here so I wouldn't be calling and bugging Tech Support in an attempt to try to train me over the phone. It'd sure be nice if they just had a page with some how to videos on the operation and use of the products you sell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast