You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: The benefits of buy a Ultragain PRO MIC2200 (In-Compatibility)

The benefits of buy a Ultragain PRO MIC2200 (In-Compatibility)

I have a curious happening here whether jellows a emulator VSTi synth plug-in connected arrest of another effect vst plugin has danified the current of the signal of a Line Mixer. A great sound mixer line, but sensible at the 50 watts it supports for the harmful frequency within the modulated synth and the effective exciter.

"I've called the supporter about the modulation, but no-body has responded about the issue."

- I want to know that about the synth whether some benefits of this tube will assure that signal to flow in the mixer without danify it rolling the dice. (?)

This question is a bit controversial because it's made to support, and sometimes this kind of happening came to aware us, I'm seeing that MIC pré-amp is able also for sound dynamics around the compression of the tube, which will be very usefull if will regard comprehensive characteristics to the line it already assists as compression and crossovering.

Knowing that about the compatibility it will assist to benefit the sound legibility, I want to know that if will kind this tube can support that about the frequency it assists, which I have sure about the quality is always outstanding by Behringer in frequency and stuff, but I can't see still where it will support the frequency about the mixer without alise it to not overcharge.

Indeed, it's just to understand that may I can have a Ultragain Pro Mic2200 to pass through the system and comeover to the line-mixer, at first steps on the measure it may have and filter it as it dynamically down-heat the excess, in the difference it may have in conversion for the software plug-in.

Knowing that if it will be endure to have it in benefit. In final mension it will serves, just as effective it are as protection also?

Hi Torquato,

Welcome to the forum. I would love to help. Unfortunately I don't understand your post. Is there a possibility that you could get a friend to help you with your english explanation?

Paul

Who want's a explanation is me. That's the post. If you don't understand try it using a friendly English book.

I would like to say thanks for the reception.

If the topic is too hard to understand, you can imagine that about what reflect in the topic as benefit, to what inquiry as compatibility. Maybe reflecting in experiences about what may serves for the described desire it transcript. It's not necessary, you may can only answer if it serves or not. The case follow the situation also, it can't be forgotten to understand, but it's Behringer.

I want to know, just like we choose to use.

That last post makes less sense than the first one, unfortunately. I would suggest you contact CARE at care@music-group.com or phone at (1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada, or (44) 1562 732290 in Europe and talk to them.

:edit: Are you using Google Translate by any chance, Torquato? If so, it clearly isn't working.

Paul