You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New iPad App Preview!

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum. I went ahead and moved this into the X32 General Discussion section. The Announcements section is for Behringer staff to announce news, new products, etc.

The iPad app will only work properly when connected to the X32 itself, since it is only a mixing app. If you want to better understand the X32, download and install the X32-Edit app (for PC, Mac, linux). That is a full-fledge editing app.

Paul

Hi Paul

I'm pretty confused about your answer... I thought the XR12 would be standalone, nothing to do withe the X32. Also thought that the new X Air app is for the XR serie... So I don't understand the link between that new app and the X32...

As far as all the bugs and suggestions that I have written, I don't think that by connecting the X32, they will all go away... If so, then the XR18 demo in the app should be improved to show the reality I guess.

And not quite sure why you are refering me to the X32-Edit app when I am looking at the XR12/18 for live show.

But I appreaciate that you took the time to answer me.

Thanks!

Sorry Steve, my goof. I had forgotten they had a iPad preview app for the new XR series, and read it as the newest X32-Mix app. Sorry to confuse you that way. What I do know is that this preview is just that (sort of like an alpha version, I guess). And the PC and android app haven't been released yet. There is a good possibility that the iPad and android app will be the mixing apps (like with the X32 platform) and the PC/Mac/linux app will be the editors. At this point though, that is my speculation.

Paul

Ok Thanks Paul

So would you know how can I transmit my bugs/suggestions to the developers so It can help them?

Thanks

I would suggest you create a new thread in the X32 Feature Requests section with the title with something about the new XR iPad app. That is where the developers watch for new feature requests (and bugs). I could transfer it. But it would be better for you to create it and get all the glory.

Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12