You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xair app is available

I would like to see mix look like the X Air app except the bank selection section with all the meters and level.

I still think that xair partly is a wifi-dongle for our x32‘s.

Looking at the shaded pictures I can imagine at least one of them looking like the x32 bigboy with a wifi antenna in the top usb slot.

If I'm correct then I hope that they will be 5ghz compatible...
    x32, x32-rack, s16, p16, iNuke 6000dsp, deq2496, dxc2496, src2496, misc other behringer gear, StudioLive 24, StudioOne Pro, Cubase 4, Ableton Live 8 Suite, Reaper 4

We have to assume, that the X Air app will be used to control all devices displayed on the start screen. So I would expect that the feature set of all these devices will be quite similar.

My bet is that Behringer will present something similar to the uMix. I am expecting a Stage Box with different channel counts and integrated WiFi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Lee View Post
    So to me the big question is will the x32 iPad app get an update soon? With the promise of RTAs for the x18 I would assume the same protocols would go into effect with the x32 apps.
    I strongly believe the updated X32-Mix will show up just prior to the release of the M32. I believe Music Group will not want the M released without an app working at or extremely close to 100%. The software is identical. I think we have happily been beta testers to that end. We should also benefit greatly once it is achieved. As much as wanting to elevate the Behringer product line in stature, they also do not want to detract from the Midas line in the process. Only to say the M needs to be right for the Midas fans and by so doing we X32 users get reinforced. As to X Air, those 3 "coming soon" spaces are surely curious.

Yes jerry

I get you on the rack, however I would still like to see a baby x with physical faders too, as i often say, they are building the touch range, shame these units don't make any noise, they look like they would fit in a suitcase with a towel wrapped around them.

Still I have to be grateful for whatever turns up right now, I wonder when this product will hit the shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Dikant View Post
    We have to assume, that the X Air app will be used to control all devices displayed on the start screen. So I would expect that the feature set of all these devices will be quite similar.

My bet is that Behringer will present something similar to the uMix. I am expecting a Stage Box with different channel counts and integrated WiFi.
    What he said...

What they said but with a wireless footswitch for the echo and reverb .....

I thing, that iX18 had integrated wifi router and will be possible using it with apple or android. Because, user must have a wifi for iX. You can not controll it with another way. So I am not understand, why you must buy X air for using tablet with iX18. The same as buing a new car without motor, and you can buy separately.

XAir the iPad app is free. I would call it the keys to the X18 car.
    Let's go for a drive.

Quote Originally Posted by gary higgins View Post
    I strongly believe the updated X32-Mix will show up just prior to the release of the M32. I believe Music Group will not want the M released without an app working at or extremely close to 100%.

I also suspect that we'll have to wait for ios8 to drop as well.

Things I like about the xair app:

Swiping left right to scroll through the faders.
    Possibility to have 16 faders onscreen at once.
    Possibility to adjust channel parameters while still having faders onscreen...

Aside from that I think the current x32mix is a better implementation all-around.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast