You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: [B1500D-PRO] Sound cutting

Exclamation [B1500D-PRO] Sound cutting

Hello, I have a problem with a subwoofer (B1500D-PRO). This subwoofer make sound cutting.

I released a video http://youtu.be/iDdWqlw_hnY

What are the problems ?

Thank you

Your level is almost off. I would boost that and lower the output of your cross-over. The low input level on the amp could be acting like a gate. Other thing is you might have a bad cable, but I'm guessing you already verified that wasn't the case.
    "A mind stretched by an idea can never return to it's original dimensions." -Isaac Newton

Hello,

In first time, thanks Brian Monroe for your reply to my thread. Second, I made test again. I turn the level to 0 and change cables.
    I had test in the enter left and enter right. I think it's better but the problem is not fix. There are many sound cutting off.

Have you an idea ?

Thanks.

Hi Damien,

I just noticed with the level set to almost off, you are still getting a very strong signal going to the sub. You may need to back off the signal from wherever it is coming from and increase the level on the sub to 0. The input signal may be too high and the limiter is cutting out, protecting the woofer.

Paul