You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: X32 Rocks Live Shows!

X32 Rocks Live Shows!

Today, I mixed one of my best shows on the X32... tight, full, and LOUD! It was awesome! I used the regular amount of compression, verb, and tube emulation, but one of our other FOH engineers added a bit more compression on the main bus which gave me MUCH more headroom

I welcome everyone to post their positive live sound experiences

Similar experience on a smaller venue 2 years ago. An X32 was the central mixing desk for FoH at Blues Festival in Grasse, France. 6 bands played, scenes were used and greatly helped during balance. Great sound. At the time I was playing with one of the bands. This actually triggered my close interest towards X32. I now have and use one!
    -Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Hammond View Post
    Today, I mixed one of my best shows on the X32... tight, full, and LOUD! It was awesome! I used the regular amount of compression, verb, and tube emulation, but one of our other FOH engineers added a bit more compression on the main bus which gave me MUCH more headroom

I welcome everyone to post their positive live sound experiences

Congratulation on your success Ryan. Keep up the great work. Last week we did Jefferson Starship with 2 X32 mixers. We used on at FOH and the other for monitors and the band and there management were blown away. You can check out some no doctored audio in the X32 thread. Everyone who has heard the KF850ef/SB850f with the X32 and Crown I-Techs has loved the sound.

Bill
    Bill Schnake
    Schnake Sound, Inc
    Experience, Expertise, Professionalism and Reliability

Thanks Bill! Sweet... I'd love to hear that!