You are here: Home » Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Scene Parser - a New Snippet Tool

Super User
    Hi Thomas,

I guess it is worth a try to see if those commands work in a snippet. When I get home tonight, I just might play around and see what it does. You have me curious.

Regarding the wildcard problem, I've not got a response back yet and have tried a few possibilities ("", *, #, etc) but to no avail.

Paul

Super User
    Hi everyone,

I just uploaded an update to the Scene Parser tool, both for Windows and linux.

New Features (details in the Revisions.txt)
    * Removed Leading Zero checkbox and made the function automatic
    * Added Range Copy and Range Delete functionality to the Range Replace
    * Added Reset Range input values button
    * Rewrote the file header processing - now correctly parses out the prefix, title, and suffix
    * Added Transfer header in the parsing process
    * Added Clear header suffix button

Also right clicking on a highlighted section will provide cut, copy, paste, sort, etc. of the section.

The range functions allow processing of OSC sections. For example this could be used to move channels 5-8 to 12-15. If replacing (or copying) in an overlapping manner (eg. channels 5-8 to 7-10) the Process in Reverse needs to be selected for it to work correctly.

The linux version was compiled with Lazarus in Xubuntu and is only the compiled file, icon and readme file. I haven't yet been able to figure out how to create the deb and rpm packages. But the Scene Parser file can be setup as an executable file and run as is. What I've done is send the icon to the desktop (as a link), then set the launch properties to execute the SceneParser file.

I'm always interested in suggestions and feedback.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/x32sceneparser/

Paul

Super User
    Thanks to Friedrich, there is now a Scene Parser for OSX (Mac). I've just uploaded it to sourceforge. Please let us know if it works OK on your Mac.

Paul

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345