You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: David Embree Productions

David Embree Productions

I'm David Embree, offering audio services to Northwest Arkansas. I just ordered my first X32 Rack, and am too excited about its arrival.

I am the Production Manager for Last Night Fayetteville, the largest New Year's Eve celebration in the state. I serve as the Director of Technical Ministries at Central United Methodist Church in Rogers, AR. I'm the Recording Engineer for Sunday Night Service, a weekly production of The Artist's Laboratory Theatre. I oversee audio production at Ryleigh's Boom Boom Room in Fayetteville, AR.

From 2011-2013, I served as the Audio/Video Technician at the Walton Arts Center, Arkansas's largest and busiest performing arts center, working with international touring acts, and mixing over 200 shows a year in the 1,200 seat Baum Walker Hall and 250 seat Starr Theater. During this time I was the Assistant Recording Engineer for the Artosphere Festival Orchestra whose performances aired on NPR's Performance Today. I was the Engineer for the Fayetteville Roots Festival Starr Theater Stage with several of my recordings airing nationally on Folk Alley.

From 2008-2011, I served as the Technical Coordinator for Swank Audio Visuals at the John Q Hammons Center in Rogers, AR, and occasionally assisting at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, TN. I worked with Walmart, Tyson, P&G, Deloitte, and countless other corporations and non-profit organizations. I had the privilege of running sound for dignitaries like President Bill Clinton, NATO's Parliamentary Assembly, and too many others to list here.

I am pleased to join the community here after several weeks lurking. The forum has been an invaluable resource that finally convinced me to purchase my X32 rack. I look forward to my new tool.

Visit me online at DavidEmbree.com

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for providing a detailed background of your experience. Glad you finally joined us here and also glad to hear you decided to get the Rack (of course I'm biased).

Paul

Thanks Paul! I've been impressed at how much work you guys put in here to support the community of users, which was instrumental in my purchase decision. I look forward to contributing once I get some experience on the new rig. Onward and upward!

Thanks for your compliment, David. Yes we do have a great community of dedicated and passionate users here. Great to hear we've been some influence in your decision. Did you get an ETA of your Rack order? One of the downsides of us promoting this particular X32 model is that production has been struggling with keeping up with demand since the first shipment last October.

Paul

The retailer couldn't give me any specifics on ETA other than "at least a few weeks." Good things come to those who wait, right?
    David Embree
    Audio Services
    www.davidembree.com