You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB

Thread: Reloop RMP 2.5 + Behringer BCD 3000 ?"

Rid

Reloop RMP 2.5 + Behringer BCD 3000 ?"

Hey guys,

is this possible ?
    Well i have 2x Reloop RMP 2.5 (i connect them over MIDI) and a behringer BCD 3000 ... + Traktor Pro 2 + Traktor Audio 2.
    Do you know how to setup it in Traktor that it uses the BCD 3000 as Mixxer, and the RMPs as Decks ?
    Thanks allready for your answers!!

Regards,

Rid

Hey Rid,

You will have to map it to traktor and if you don't know how be sure to check Traktorbible site and download TSI files. Just make sure every controller is mapped in different MIDI channel.

Rid
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
    Hey Rid,

You will have to map it to traktor and if you don't know how be sure to check Traktorbible site and download TSI files. Just make sure every controller is mapped in different MIDI channel.
    Okay Stevan allready thank you for your help!
    So, if i do the setup wizard, i need to set the BCD 3000 as external controler and after this i have to map the RMPs 2.5 in traktor conf. ?

Thanks!!

Keep your mixing internal and skip setup wizard. After you start Traktor follow instructions I gave you to set controller mappings.

Here is one simple mapping I made for bcd if you're using 4 decks (double focus) and four FX units. It is a bit advanced for beginner controller but people seems to download it more than I expected.

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=429

I got one ultimate which is pretty much complex and for advanced users. It controls all you need for transport, prep tool and browsing as well as a bunch of instant jog, fader and button FX, plooper, IG MFpro, DJTT S2, . The eight bank modifier grid pushes controller potential as like there is 8 MIDI channel firmware built in with addition of "firmware" for super faders (ability ti simulate multiple MIDI CC and notes massages. Note that eighth bank contain four sub banks and mapping will remember which of four sub banks is focused every time any of main eight banks is selected. That's up to 11 bcd layers in a single controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTiDQqIytKk