You are here: Home » Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems to connect a Vamp-2 with a computer using a USB/MIDI interface.

done that a hundred times but nothing. thru is off. maybe is something wrong with the connectors on vamp, some bad wire, i don't know. read the manual a few times, and is all done by the book. i'll think something out. i've read on other forums that you might need some kind of midi box beetwen the vamp and pc. i'll work it out. anyway, thx for the hand. btw, is there any chance that if i put a mixer beetwen the vamp and pc, it will work? the connection vamp-mixer with a midi cable, and mixer-pc with some usb cable... i'll give it a try. thx again for the help you gave

Hi Cioata,

Connect the MIDI out of the V-AMP as well as the MIDI in. MIDI out of V-AMP to MIDI in of interface, MIDI in of V-AMP to MIDI out of interface. This will play as a MIDI loop. You will find more success with A MIDI interface such as: Akai Professional EIE, Motu Fast Lane, Tascam US-200, M-Audio Midisport, to name a few. A MIDI interface will be more compatible than a MIDI/USB connector.

Please contact our support center if you find that a MIDI interface does not solve your dilemma.

You can contact us by phone at (1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact our CARE department via email at care@music-group.com. We try to respond to every email within 24-48 hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails we receive.

All the best,

today i'll buy a Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer. hope this will help. if not i'll buy a midisport and see how it goes. don't worry for the repond time, i'm not going anywere anyway, a big thanks for the help. if i'll need something, i know who to ask. best regards and keep up the good work.

Hey Cioata,

Glad to help! Just remember that the XENYX 802 mixer does not pass MIDI signals. This mixer is predominantly for audio mixing. Please let us know if we can be of any help!

Thank you for choosing BEHRINGER!

i've got a question. i don't know much in the "mixer" domain, so could you explain in a few words, what's the diference betwen a xenyx 802 and a 1002FX ? now i have an 802 and i'm about to get a 1002fx. is there any big diference beside the number of chanels and the effects on every chanel?

Dear Cioata,

The main differences are: XEYX 1002FX has a studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, as well as, two more stereo channels.

Kind Regards,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12