You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: X32 Delay on Mixbus or matrix

Question X32 Delay on Mixbus or matrix

Does anyone know if they are working on a delay option on matrix or mixbus channels ?

would be very nice to have this option ... simple option to delay speakers ...

humhead
    It is already available, go to routing-analog out, its on the far right. You set according to the designated output, NOT the buss, as is the case on pretty much all digital desks.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by humhead View Post
    It is already available, go to routing-analog out, its on the far right. You set according to the designated output, NOT the buss, as is the case on pretty much all digital desks.
    Hi, Tank you for the information, of al the things i look at this was the only one i didn't

i still have one question left, i assume that the matrix isn't stereo if i send LR to matrix its mono can i determine that L has to go to (for example) 14 and R to 15?

what i want to do in the end is use the user defined section to (rotate) volume for the delay speakers, Button 5 to mute the delays ...

Set up now is rotate controls send from LR to MTX1, button mutes MTX1

Quote Originally Posted by Kwantakosta View Post
    i still have one question left, i assume that the matrix isn't stereo if i send LR to matrix its mono can i determine that L has to go to (for example) 14 and R to 15?
    If you link two matrix channels, they become stereo and will get the stereo off the Main L/R and any other linked sources. All sources, wether linked or not will have send level on first send and balance on second send.

Quote Originally Posted by persovik View Post
    If you link two matrix channels, they become stereo and will get the stereo off the Main L/R and any other linked sources. All sources, wether linked or not will have send level on first send and balance on second send.
    thanks for the information, tested it and worked like you explained