You are here: Home » Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2-track/USB input & output in the X1204USB - what's it for?

Hi Pavel,

I've been fighting the same battle, and finally I have to give up Behringer usb mixers. Tried two X1222USBs and almost tried an X1204USB.

My current solution is to buy a Behringer FX mixer (1002FX/1202FX or UBxxxxFX etc) plus a usb SoundBlaster. Actually I have been using this configuration for years and the result is pretty good.

Hope it helps.

Hi Pavel,

I've been fighting the same battle, and finally I have to give up Behringer usb mixers. Tried two X1222USBs and almost tried an X1204USB.

My current solution is to buy a Behringer FX mixer (1002FX/1202FX or UBxxxxFX etc) plus a usb SoundBlaster. Actually I have been using this configuration for years and the result is pretty good.

Hope it helps.

i have the same problem with pavel but not really that familiar with mixers yet. im new to this thing. i bought my xenyx 1204fx only for karaoke purposes and live performance when friends get together in the weekends. lately, i tried recording my performance by singing through youtube's karoake videos. luckily, i have creative audigy 2 zs sound card that does the trick. in audacity, i've chosen "what U hear" option from the recording/line in drop down menu.

im quite interested in getting a USB mixer for that purpose(karaoke recording thru streamed online content). but reading through here seems to make things complicated. Mr. Glenn Slater, can you recommend any behringer setup and equipment that does the trick? if there is any.

thank you.

XENYX X1204USB and UCA202 USB driver

Herr Behringer,
    what is this constant noise (every 1000 Hz) on using your USB driver pluging XENYX X1204USB mixer or UCA202 interface? This problem appears on Windows XP Home and Vista Home on two different computers.

Screenshots attached:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2wfbw9
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ri4ue

Thanx for help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12