You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB

Thread: X32 and X-Console only controlling CH 1-16 change to 17 32 and there is no control

keithslarke

X32 and X-Console only controlling CH 1-16 change to 17 32 and there is no control

I have connected my Network to the X32 and I can connect using X-console on my windows 7 64 bit PC

It is working to some degree however I can only control
    channels 1 -16 (Control faders)
    Select Channel 1
    Output DCA 1-8 (Control faders)

If I select Channel 1-17 using Xconsole then you can not control those channels unless you change the channel seclection on the X32 console to 1-17 then the faders will move and it is OK.

I have copied this problem to this X32 Power User discuission so can be deleted from the X32 general discussion area I can not do that from my profile

On xcntrol changing the fader bank will not physically change it on the x32 BUT am pretty sure fader changes will be registered try this on x 32 set say ch 17 fader to unity and switch to another layer. On xcontrol now go to layer 17-32 and pull fader 17 all the way down to 00-00. Now go back to the x32 and switch to layer 17-32 and your physical fader 17 will show the change.ie it had registered the change in levels in real time - do test with audio going through the ch.
    I think it is good that x32 views do not mirror xcontrol for example you could have the Meter screen showing on the x32 while tweaking a ch eq via xcontrol.
    Last edited by Nick Davis; 04-12-2013 at 10:05 PM.