You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB

Thread: Xenyx Q1002 USB Main Out Problem

Question Xenyx Q1002 USB Main Out Problem

Hi all,

I just bought a new Xenyx Q1002 USB this week, and I have a problem even after going back to the shop and getting a new one thinking that the previous was damaged.

I have my monitors plugged to the control room outputs and everything works fine, but when I push the TO MAIN MIX button, then the output goes only through the right channel. The leds are only moving on the right channel and only my right monitor sounds. It doesnt matter if I have something else in any channel or if it's just plugged in to the computer via USB, same issue happens.

What can that be? I use an Imac from last year, it is now one year old, operative system is updated, the mixer is recognized...

Maybe this xenyx model has a fabric defect? Maybe Mac OS operative system is not recognizing it accordingly?? Special driver?? I dont know what else to think, as I believe it's not my fault.

Thanks a lot, it's a bit frustrating to have the same problem after changing the product for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by rafaqf View Post
    Hi all,

I just bought a new Xenyx Q1002 USB this week, and I have a problem even after going back to the shop and getting a new one thinking that the previous was damaged.

I have my monitors plugged to the control room outputs and everything works fine, but when I push the TO MAIN MIX button, then the output goes only through the right channel. The leds are only moving on the right channel and only my right monitor sounds. It doesnt matter if I have something else in any channel or if it's just plugged in to the computer via USB, same issue happens.

What can that be? I use an Imac from last year, it is now one year old, operative system is updated, the mixer is recognized...

Maybe this xenyx model has a fabric defect? Maybe Mac OS operative system is not recognizing it accordingly?? Special driver?? I dont know what else to think, as I believe it's not my fault.

Thanks a lot, it's a bit frustrating to have the same problem after changing the product for a new one.
    What do you have plugged in to the RCA inputs? For the 2TR