You are here: Home » Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New X32-Edit 1.20

New X32-Edit 1.20

Dear Guys,

Please use the following link to download the new X32-Edit app.
    Please make sure you are at firmware 1.15 when using this new version of X32-Edit.

http://music-group.com/mgdownloads.aspx

New Features:
    • X32-Edit 1.20 can be extensively remote controlled via Mackie Control Universal or compatible
    control surfaces
    • Consequently, the console directly controlled by X32-Edit 1.20 can also be remote controlled
    from another X32 surface by engaging its DAW Remote function
    • USB Recorder tracklist can now be displayed remotely, and the general performance has been
    improved

Best Regards,
    Joe Sanborn
    Manager, Product Support
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sanborn View Post
    Dear Guys,

Please make sure you are at firmware 1.15 when using this new version of X32-Edit.

New Features:
    • X32-Edit 1.20 can be extensively remote controlled via Mackie Control Universal or compatible
    control surfaces

• Consequently, the console directly controlled by X32-Edit 1.20 can also be remote controlled
    • USB Recorder tracklist can now be displayed remotely, and the general performance has been
    improved

Best Regards,
    Joe Sanborn
    Manager, Product Support
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER
    This is a Gods gift, this means the Rack version can be controlled by real faders if needed.

Very good job, thanks

Unable to open X32 Edit file

Hi Joe I've downloaded the PC version of x32Edit 1.20 today using the link. However, when trying to open the zip file of just over 3 mb. windows reports an error stating it is unable to open the file.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sanborn View Post
    Dear Guys,

New Features:
    control surfaces
    improved

Best Regards,
    Joe Sanborn
    Manager, Product Support
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Hey John,

Try downloading again. I just downloaded the PC version and it unzipped fine and ran fine.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I've changed my internet browser from Chrome to internet explorer and it downloaded fine thanks.

John

Odd, I use Chrome and had no problem. Glad you got it though.

Paul

When will Editor be a stand-alone program? If I want to set up a show for a console I'm going to rent for the weekend, I shouldn't have to rent it a day early so I can set up the show. Yamaha doesn't make me do that. Your mixer is cooler, your editor should be as well.

Tim,

The editor IS a stand alone program. I am in the process of building scenes for my X32 which is yet to arrive. You can program all you want and save scenes to an external USB stick on your computer, then import them to the X32.

Hope that helps.
    Pete

Hi Tim,

If you are referring to the X32-Mix for the iPad, it is not completely standalone, in that you can't save settings etc. It is just a remote control app. If you are referring to the X32-Edit for Mac, Linux or PC, it is (as Pete mentioned) a completely standalone app and has been all along.

Paul

How does one use Editor stand-alone? There is no menu bar for file saving, etc. Not even a way to see which version of the editor that one has open.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast