This is exactly the situation I'm in. No room for a dedicated talkback P16 channel.
And some feature requests:
1. - free fader grouping/pairing (DDX3216 style) would be a great addition
2. - mute groups are useless if they unmute manually muted channels.
Please fix that. (or at least make it a setup option)
3. - please add 'off' or 'none' as an input option for the FX.
As it is now you have to sacrifice a mix bus and mute it to be able to turn the stereo delay into a ping-pong delay.
4. - please sync the flash of the tap button with the pressing of the button.
It's a little irritating (at best) as it works now.
5. - RTA (as an overlay for the GEQs and PEQs)
6. - please add autorepeat at least to the backspace button.
It's annoying to have to press the button a dozen times to delete the name of a preset or scene etc....
7. - .mp3 functionality for the USB player
8. - please add some form of playlist to the USB player.
And a question:
Is there a limit regarding the number of .wav files on a USB stick?
In the player's file list many of my files are missing others are selectable but won't play (all '.wav' in the console's samplerate).
all the best