You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: X32 Feature Request and Issue Reporting Thread

Robert871
    Also on channel 14 the second green LED on the meter doesnt light up.

JCT Audio Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert871 View Post
    Hi my x32 just arrived today to northern ireland. I am having problems with gain pot noise. If i where to hum into a mic and turn the gain knob i hear a crackling sound like the audio is digitally breaking up. This noise is not present with no audio.
    That's just the way it is with these mic pres.

Robert871
    I spoke with behringer on the phone and they said it is absolutly not how the pre's should be. They are sending a new board.

How about a better way to edit scene/library presets. I'd be happy if xControl would give me an editor to move presets and scenes around in the order, and possibly organize them in folders. I don't need it right on the console because the UI is what it is, but there are possibilities with xControl. Also, hopefully xControl will mature to where we can define a project folder to store all the settings/scenes/shows/library/utilities/ in a folder structure to organize data, then tell the x32 where that folder is to store/recall. I get the USB stick thing but we're still limited by the UI. I can do it now manually, but if I need to change the order of presets in the library, I have to save each one to disc, delete them all, then re-load in the correct order - seems like an opportunity for automation. I'm willing to write my own macros if that functionality were exposed too.

Know someone, when will be available Android app for X32 remote?
    Another requirement:
    1) pair arbitrary channels (for example 2+3, 3+8, 1+2+9 etc...), how I want...
    2) double click "SELECT" channel button for entering to second layer
    3) manageable files on USB (records, scenes, libraries) for deleting, renaming and foldering
    4) USB player without cassette design - with time of recording, remaining time of USB capacity
    5) RTA for graphic EQ and choice of input for reference mic
    6) Black color for clock, no yellow

7) Bus Sends section - view button
    On screen is all busses, and 4 busses is allways selectable by encoder 6.
    The better and practical will be select 4 busses group by 1-4, 5-8, 9-12,13-16 buttons in Bus Sends section, not by encoder 6 or by press +4.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Martin Rehak; 11-22-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: add request

Midwest, United States Of America. Impeach & Remove ALL democrats!!!

Smile menu & saved settings permissions and video output!

>>4. Implementation of permissions, particularly for the iPad app. (See StudioLive)

Implement menu and item level permissions and / or locking of saved settings within the console and mirror this in ANY computer application like XControl (any hardware / OS platform) or any Windows Phone 8 (Where phones finally have business class security.) / Android / ipad / iphone / ipod Touh application. Why limit this to a computer tablet only a few of us can afford to replace every three years?

>>6. Video out that mirrors the console.

YES!!! Larger display for those of us with 'Special Eyes' / 'older eyes' !! that way we don't have to hover 6 inches over the display trying to read it.

>>>Would like to be able to configure the X32 to recall a specified scene on power up.

I have the same situation. Church. Would like default profile.

>>1.) full function on xControl

I AGREE!!! Why have xControl if it is crippled and can not perform ALL functions as if you were at the console. I had hoped to use xControl as a way to magnify the display so my tired, old, eyes could see the control setting better!

>>6.) RTA with spectral analyzer.

This would be WONDERFUL if the hardware would support it. Would be Very competitive with the Presonus StudioLive products! The addition of automatic feedback reduction during performance would also be beneficial!! Hope the processor is powerful enough!

>>1) Allow us to turn off Autosave of the scene.

YES!!!! We certainly do not want our saved settings adjusted by another operator. We want our saved settings to be TEMPLATES the current adjusts from and the next operator would use the same template and adjust from there . . . So presentations that are slightly different do not throw off the intended settings for the next presentation.

This may mean adding a logon for one or more profiles of users that would have different feature , menu item priviledges within the X32, S16, P16 systems.

>> Ability to patch channels individually and not in blocks of 8.

In every function that restricts us to blocks of 8. From AES, to P16 to CARD and every other place!

That would be WONDERFUL!!! Much greater flexibility. Hope it is not a hardware limitation.

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast