You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB

Thread: Trouble using two CMD PL-1 on Mac

Trouble using two CMD PL-1 on Mac

I've purchased two CMD PL-1, expecting to be able to use them both at the same time.

However, when both are plugged in, they show up as just one device in Audio MIDI Setup, as well as Traktor, and only the last-detected (plugged-in) controller gets the MIDI out signals, leaving the other deck completely in the dark (Well... Amber).

According to the MIDI Map reference, there's supposed to be some sort of channel changer app, but I haven't been able to find that.

I have spend hours and hours trying to solve this issue, and I've reached the limit of my knowledge and troubleshooting abilities.

It was this thread on Apple's forums that finally broke my heart: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Please tell me there is a way to solve this issue, so I won't have to switch to Windows.

Dear Martin,

What version of OSX are you using? Are these two PL-1's in standalone or do you have an MM-1? Were you able to create a fresh MIDI device configuration within AUDIO/MIDI setup? Any and all information you can provide will be helpful.

Kind Regards,
    Zac Ross
    Jr. Admin, Care
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Dear Martin, did we take care of this issue on DJF? If this isn't the same user, we had a very similar case that was fixed by updating OSX to 10.8 or above.
    Craig Reeves,
    Product Manager, DJ
    MUSIC-Group US.