You are here: Home » Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum is horrible on Chrome

Super User
    Hey Henry (and others),

Has the Chrome formatting issue resolved itself since the forum has come back online or not? Just curious. My Chrome is working just fine.

Paul

I am using Version 29.0.1547.66 m. It work on my version, but pages load very slowly in comparison to other forums I frequent.

I have everything current running WIN 7 64 bit, and have tried IE, Firefox, and this forum just loads extremely slow...molasses slow compared to other forums also Europe-based.
    ***MAJOR ISSUE*** ---I have a new Behringer iStudio iS202 and I cannot for life of me go to "Register Product" via Support or otherwise because after a long pause, for week now it simply comes back with all but blank page with ERROR MESSAGE at top of screen.
    Would post this via Behringer "Contact US" but due to aforementioned, not possible so thought via this forum could get some answers. Also, I have not tried Google Chrome only because buddy of mine has same issue with Chrome trying to do product registration so thought rather than letting Chrome take over my settings and quite possibly lose a wealth of categorized Favorites on IE, just contact here. Thanks so much!
    Robert

Super User
    Hi Marcus,

Welcome to the forum. Yes, we all seem to be experiencing a performance issue with the loading of the pages. Hopefully they will be able to correct this soon. But we can be thankful that they were able to get the forum back online, and intact. At one point there was a possibility that we would have had to start all over again.

This thread was initially started by Henry before the forum went down. He was having rendering issues with Chrome when accessing the forum. Hopefully that has been corrected now that we are able to access the forum once again.

Paul

Dear Robert,

We're aware of the issue with the product registration page and are having our team work on it. In the meantime you can access this alternate registration page. Hope this helps!

http://music-group.force.com/Asset/Asset_Behringer
    James Burns,
    Coordinator, Social Media
    MUSIC-Group US.

Quote Originally Posted by James Burns View Post
    Dear Robert,

We're aware of the issue with the product registration page and are having our team work on it. In the meantime you can access this alternate registration page. Hope this helps!

http://music-group.force.com/Asset/Asset_Behringer
    @James--

Thank you SO very much! I just successfully registered via your provided link and am glad your company is aware of the problem and that it was not just on my end. That's great customer service and again, thank you!
    Robert

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123