You are here: Home » Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: X32 Firmware 1.15 Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Bjornstad View Post
    Thanks!
    Yesterday I installed 1.15. I tested the new AUX routing with my Waves Multirack with 3 stereo groups.
    Love it!
    Keep up the good work, and thanks a lot!
    Did you manage to get decent latency out of it? Firewire or USB?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vannatto View Post
    Hey Per, were you able to duplicate it again? I'll run over to the church and try it on ours.

Paul
    Yes, every time, just means I have to be careful not to scroll to the very top if it is a "feature" of the stick (I don't think it is partitioned or anything like that)

Super User
    Hi Per,

I tried a new USB stick with some wav files in a folder (called Music) and only had this
    [..]
    Track01.wav
    Track02.wav
    Track03.wav

So I made a subfolder inside and moved the wav files to that subfolder and got the same results. I don't get the top [] and the X32 has the 1.15 upgrade. Try reformatting the USB stick and try again.

Paul

<snip>
    So I made a subfolder inside and moved the wav files to that subfolder and got the same results. I don't get the top [] and the X32 has the 1.15 upgrade. Try reformatting the USB stick and try again.

Paul
    I haven't looked further into it, but I'm just wondering if the stick maybe has a Waves license on it that is hidden.
    I'll retrieve the stick from the studio and look into it one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Per Sovik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Per Sovik View Post
    Yes, for FOH the latency is no problem. I just send all my inputs through a selected group and I just group all my racks in the same Multirack group just to have the same latency on the 3 stereo groups. (only the X32 FX returns goes directly to the mix) I have not tested AUX inserts on channels that goes to monitor sends yet.

I use FireWire to a Macbook Pro.

Odd

Any new OSC params?

Is there an update to the OSC parameters with this firmware release?

Weird issue. I downloaded new firmware (numerous times). When I unzip it, I get an empty folder. Any ideas at all? I'm stumped. All previous updates worked perfect.

Hi Ozzy,

Yes the 1.14 firmware was an internal update that was only released on repaired units. The latest 1.15 includes all the 1.14 changes.

Paul
    Hi all, Just bought a new X32 and so far I am delighted with it. Looking to update to the latest firmware so I'm just checking the forums to make sure I do everything correctly and get any advice going around. Looking at the quote above from Paul I am just checking that new consoles were also shipped with the v1.14 firmware, not just repaired consoles. Mine has v1.14 straight from my supplier so I'd like to check if this is a b-stock item or is probably brand new. Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567