You are here: Home » Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X32 Live! Webinar/User Groups - July 2013

Ah, my fault. Its not the Webinar, its the video of the Webinar which will become available today. Is there a repository where to find all the Webinar videos?

Super User
    Hi Axel,

I went to YouTube and subscribed to Behringer Channel.

Paul

Thanks Paul,
    I subscribed to Behringer on YouTube now. But I do not find the X32 COMPACT webinar in there.
    I do have the Compact and all YouTube videos for X32 (Behringer and others) refer to the "big" version. So I have problems when there are no encoders (i.e. Assign section) and such and I would like to know how this get around these. So I was intentionally waiting for the Compact Webinar.
    Oh well, looks I have to wait a little longer

(Without having seen the X32 Compact Webinar) I think it would be nice to see the differences and workarounds between the normal X32 and the X32 Compact

rgds
    -Axel-

Super User
    I agree with you Axel. I'm a bit surprised it has not yet been posted on their channel. Let me do a bit of poking for you.

Paul

Super User
    Hi Axel,

I did some poking regarding the webinar. Regarding a workaround for the missing Assign section, have you considered hooking a computer (Mac or PC) to the Compact via the ethernet port and use the X32-Mix (mac) or X32-Edit (PC) app? That would give you the Assign section. Just a thought.

Paul

Yes Paul, thanks for your suggestion. I am indeed currently operating at home attached with a Mac using X32 Edit. Works great so far. But I sometimes have to "translate" explanations from the YouTube videos using the big X32 to my "missing knobs" on my X32 Compact . Currently I am always switching back and fourth between the console itself, the Videos and the X32 Edit on the computer in order to become more familiar with all functions. Training on the desk helps when you are at the venue and no Computer is around. Then you have to find the right knobs and buttons quickly - including the workarounds as you can not act as it was shown in the video

Anyway, no big deal that the Compact Webinar is not there yet, as I am still getting familiar with the desk. I just thought it may accelerate my learning curve a bit

Thanks again
    -Axel-

Super User
    Well if we can help in any way, feel free to ask questions on this forum. There are a lot of other members/users that are more than willing to help

Paul

Hi Axel

Congrats on the X32 COMPACT!

As the X32 COMPACT does not have the 4 Bus Send encoders, your best bet is to use "Sends on Faders' on the X32 COMPACT. This puts the selected Bus Send on the input faders.

We reshot the X32 COMPACT webinar yesterday and will be editing and posting by mid week.

Best Regards,
    Joe Sanborn
    Manager, Product Support
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Super User
    Hey Axel,

The X32 Compact webinar is now on the Behringer YouTube channel.
    Very well done. Thanks Joe and John

Paul

Thanks for the update, Paul
    Thanks for the Video, Joe and John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12