Hi!

I just bought a Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 to use for my home recording.

My setup is like this:
Mic -> Mic Preamp -> UCA222 -> PC

The UCA222 shows up on both "Playback Devices" and "Recording Devices" in Windows 7 as "USB Audio CODEC".
When the "OFF/ON MONITOR" on UCA222 is set to ON, the sound is great through my headphones connected to the UCA222 - and there's no latency!

But then the problems start:
1) When the "OFF/ON MONITOR" on UCA222 is set to OFF I get ALOT of latency.
2) My recording software/DAW (Presonus Studio One 2) does not recognize any input from UCA222.

In the Playback Device Properties on both my internal soundcard and UCA222, the "Exclusive Mode" is disabled.
In the Recording Device Properties on both my internal soundcard and UCA222, the "Exclusive Mode" is disabled.

I have the latest ASIO4ALL driver installed.

Can you please guide me throught installing the UCA222 correctly or at least point me in the right direction?

EDIT: The problem has been corrected. It seems the UCA222 isn't as Plug&Play as it says on the box - you have to install the "official" driver found on Behringers homepage for it to work, at least on my machine. ASIO4ALL should be uninstalled and computer rebooted before installings the Behringer drivers. The UCA222 should be connected when installing drivers.
This thread can now be removed.