You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: X32 Rack release in June?

I just saw on B&H Photo Video that their ETA is Sept 10.

Paul

Wink

Scott & Paul, just remember the first one is mine...Not because I have to be first, but because I have to be first.

Bill
    Bill Schnake
    Schnake Sound, Inc
    Experience, Expertise, Professionalism and Reliability

We know you are number one, Bill

Paul

Smile

Sorry guys. Sometimes my former self comes out when you least expect it. I use to be a Certified System Architect for a small start-up computer company, IBM. Nothing fancy, I worked on system with 5,000 plus programs and also cleaned up other people's messes. I was famous for one thing, always being done correctly on time or prior to the scheduled time. Generally, I would have between 50 and 150 people who would report to me. It finally got to the point where my motto was:

It doesn't have to be my way, but sooner or later it will, so we might as well save everyone the time and effort getting there by just doing it my way to start with.

Sometimes I forget that I am a small fish in a very big pond anymore. No offense was meant.

Bill
    Bill Schnake
    Schnake Sound, Inc
    Experience, Expertise, Professionalism and Reliability

No offence taken, Bill. I did mean my comment in jest as well.

So you are the famous one with that comment. I have actually come across that a few times. Guess what, I'm officially going to borrow it for my work. Thanks

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Schnake View Post
    Sorry guys. Sometimes my former self comes out when you least expect it. I use to be a Certified System Architect for a small start-up computer company, IBM. Nothing fancy, I worked on system with 5,000 plus programs and also cleaned up other people's messes. I was famous for one thing, always being done correctly on time or prior to the scheduled time. Generally, I would have between 50 and 150 people who would report to me. It finally got to the point where my motto was:

It doesn't have to be my way, but sooner or later it will, so we might as well save everyone the time and effort getting there by just doing it my way to start with.

Sometimes I forget that I am a small fish in a very big pond anymore. No offense was meant.

Bill
    I didn't notice anything that could have been offensive

You have much more use for the X32 rack than I do. Your usage model is MUCH more frequent than mine. I just really WANT one! I don't mind if I have to get the 2nd one after you Bill!

Jaffrey, New Hampshire Lat/Lng: 42.8129750,-72.0248270
    Am shooting for the seventh one!
    ♫♪♫ I have a fever and the cure is cowbell ♫♪♫ .......... *LIVE FREE OR DIE* .......... ♫ I'm all ears ♫

I think I've convinced my bookkeeper (wife) to let me be right behind you Henry.

Paul

Is anyone hearing anything more around this availability within the US...??

Is anyone hearing anything more around this availability within the US....??

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast