You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: I am at the end of my patience !

I am at the end of my patience !

Dear colleges
    Unfortunately I have to report very disappointing experience with my X32. It had to be sent two times from Germany to England for repair: The fault where the Bus-send encoders left of the screen not working properly - they where "stuttering"
    and it was audible in the wedges. Anyway first time Kidderminster returned the desk not repaired only being reset to factory default. So it had to be shipped back again to England. This time the fault was found and repaired. Up to here the procedure was smooth and shipping was fast. One week return time, beside of the costs and efforts to have an replacement desk hired in to do my work.
    Last night I switched on the desk and I found screen and monitor bus dead. The desk is unusable for any work. I contact care@ music-group and John DiNicola here in the forum. I lost confidence in this desk.
    By the way I am on a 50 show tour and any of you touring can imaging how annoying it is to deal with such issues on the road.
    Till Erb
    Till Erb *Audio Service*
    www.tillerb.de

Jaffrey, New Hampshire Lat/Lng: 42.8129750,-72.0248270
    WoW Till. That would be very disturbing indeed.
    No display screen and monitors - be sure to keep us all up to date on what failed.

How is your equipment transported?
    ♫♪♫ I have a fever and the cure is cowbell ♫♪♫ .......... *LIVE FREE OR DIE* .......... ♫ I'm all ears ♫

Dear colleges
    Meanwhile I can report that the engl. support agreed to swap my desk. I will ship it back to England and in return I will get an replacement one. As I am out on tour for the whole week it will take till monday next week before I can pass it over to DHL. ( If I would be at home pick-up could be already tomorrow) As much annoying the whole issue was so far, the fast action from the support team earns applause!!! They really try to be on top of it!
    I will report the hopefully lucky end.
    kind regards, Till
    Till Erb *Audio Service*
    www.tillerb.de