You are here: Home » Forum
BEHRINGER_Billboard-XD80USB

Thread: V-tone GDI 21

V-tone GDI 21

As soon as I turn the level up buzzing starts and gets louder the more I turn up. It was ok for a while, checked all cables, it's the box itself.

Things to check would be: are you using a power supply? If so, are you running the ps through a power conditioner? Are you running it by itself? (something else could be causing interference) Is the buzz the same with Battery and power supply? If you're just on battery have you tried a different battery brand? Did you try the ground lift on the pedal? All of those things could potentially put a buzz in the box.

Also, I would have posted this in http://forum.behringer.com/forumdisp...ral-Discussion since it's in the instrument amp chain.
    "A mind stretched by an idea can never return to it's original dimensions." -Isaac Newton

I only say in the other forum since it might get checked by people that might have that pedal and additional insight for often than the general product forum. =)
    "A mind stretched by an idea can never return to it's original dimensions." -Isaac Newton

Dear Mark,

If you are unable to solve buzzing with alternate patch cables or power adapters please contact our care facility for further support:

You can contact us by phone at (1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact our CARE department via email at care@music-group.com. We try to respond to every email within 24-48 hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails we receive.

Kind Regards,
    Zac Ross
    Jr. Admin, CARE
    MUSIC Group US
    BEHRINGER