You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: Cuadro de comparacion

Cuadro de comparacion

Buenos dias,
    Quesiera saber si alguno tiene y me podria facilitar el PDF que se muestra en un Webinar de la X32 donde se hace la comparacion entre distintas consolas digitales.
    Gracias.

If I have to write this messege in english please let me know.

I Andres,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I don't speak or read Spanish (but am semi-fluent in French), and I think there are more English members than Spanish that are active here. So if you could write it in English, I would be more than willing to try and help you with your question.

Paul

Well...from my couple years of Spanish in high school, I believe he is asking where he can get the PDF from one of the X32 Webinars where it shows a comparison of different digital consoles.
    Last edited by Forrest Houghton; 06-10-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks Forrest,

I'm not aware of one. Can anyone else help Andres?

Paul

Jaffrey, New Hampshire Lat/Lng: 42.8129750,-72.0248270
    Google translate might help but it has failed me misserablly in the past.
    ♫♪♫ I have a fever and the cure is cowbell ♫♪♫ .......... *LIVE FREE OR DIE* .......... ♫ I'm all ears ♫

I agree Henry. I don't put a lot of confidence in that either. When is Behringer going to provide us with those Star Trek translation gadgets?

Paul

Hi,
    Forrest Houghton is right, I want the "PDF from one of the X32 Webinars where it shows a comparison of different digital consoles". I found some links, but they don´t work.

Hi Andres,

Do you remember the name of the webinar that you saw that? I'm trying to recall that one (and I'm coming up blank).

Paul

Hi Paul,
    I saw it in the X32 Overview, around 1:05:00. And they said that we could have it (the PDF).
    Thanks

In March this year the german magazine XOUND did a preview of the new X32 family products. At the very end is a (slightly limited) comparison chart of all 5 X32 products. Don't know if I am allowed to post the direct link, but if you google: x32 vergleich then it is shown as a second hit