You are here: Home » Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Linking and paning.

HI. Just an update and the solution worked perfect. Thanks. Don't think I would have found this solution myself.
    This will make my setup easier and setting up an IE for my vocalist, bassist and 2. guitarist will be very easy. Just to have stereo IE is perfect as in Heavy/metal there is much "noise" and to be able to pan it and get a cleaner mix is gold.

Super User
    Hi Ragnar,

Great to hear that it worked out for you. And thanks for explaining the background of what you are trying to accomplish. I have helped in recording a Christian heavy metal band a few times in the past, and realize they do have some off-the-wall mic setups in order to capture special nuances. So now the challenge is to store that solution in my internal database (brain) for future recall. Unfortunately the older I get the more cluttered my database gets and the more difficult to recall .

Paul

Super User
    Hi Ragnar,

Great to hear that it worked out for you. And thanks for explaining the background of what you are trying to accomplish. I have helped in recording a Christian heavy metal band a few times in the past, and realize they do have some off-the-wall mic setups in order to capture special nuances. So now the challenge is to store that solution in my internal database (brain) for future recall. Unfortunately the older I get the more cluttered my database gets and the more difficult to recall .

Paul

Just wanted to say Thanks again Paul, most Excelent support. I used this setup yesterday in rehearsal and it worked perfect.
    Had to setup another pair of ie, and it took only seconds now that I know where to pan these stereo tracks to Bus.

Super User
    You are most welcome Ragnar. I hope you will continue to be an active contributor to this forum.

Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12