You are here: Home » Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My X32 clock doesn't keep time

My X32 clock doesn't keep time

Love this console. However, the 24-hour time clock on the display does not hold the time after I power down.

I searched this forum and didn't see any references to this. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

Super User
    Hi Jeffery,

That is odd. Our X32 was installed at the beginning of Dec 2012 and is only used on Sunday mornings at church and is turned off after the services by a line conditioner. Last I checked (a couple of weeks ago) the time is dead on what it is supposed to be. Don't know what to say, other than trying a Safe shutdown, found in the Setup screen on one of the tabs. Unfortunately, the X32 isn't in front of me and the XControl doesn't have it included. If you can't find it, I'll go over to the church and find it on the X32 and let you know.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery Foster View Post
    Love this console. However, the 24-hour time clock on the display does not hold the time after I power down.

I searched this forum and didn't see any references to this. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!
    I have the same problem. Does anyone know how to solve it

Jaffrey, New Hampshire Lat/Lng: 42.8129750,-72.0248270
    My clocks were off by only a few minutes when I unboxed both of mine so I set them at that point and all has been well from there.

It's funny but I get asked a lot *What time is it?* at shows and I just point to the read out.
    ♫♪♫ I have a fever and the cure is cowbell ♫♪♫ .......... *LIVE FREE OR DIE* .......... ♫ I'm all ears ♫

An other funny thing is the first X32 we picked up went right to the show.
    Unpacked it and set it up and I noticed the running time and when we had turned on the X32 it must of been seconds after the noon hour and at first I was wondering. What is that clock timing? The ON working time of the console?

Took me a few minute to realize that it was a clock. There is the calendar too!
    ♫♪♫ I have a fever and the cure is cowbell ♫♪♫ .......... *LIVE FREE OR DIE* .......... ♫ I'm all ears ♫

Behringer has followed up with this thru email.

So far, I've tested it up to 1 hour and it will keep time when powered off. So I've got it narrowed down to between 1 hour-12 hours before it loses it's time memory. More tests coming!

I have the same problem with our X32. It seems like it loses a few minutes every week or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Roettger View Post
    I have the same problem with our X32. It seems like it loses a few minutes every week or 2.
    You should have never given up that analog watch, Michael.

The feeling from Behringer is a faulty internal battery. As I understand, it only controls the clock, so I will live with it until I have enough downtime to send it in for warranty.

How many batteries are in the X32 then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast