You are here: Home » Forum

Thread: Behringer MX2004A Eurorack Mixer - manual?

Behringer MX2004A Eurorack Mixer - manual?

I just got a Behringer MX2004A Eurorack second hand yesterday, but it didn't come with a manual. I downloaded the manual from this website, but I am wondering if it is the incomplete manual that is out online or whether I am just missing something. The manual keeps referring to numbers in brackets, like this [29], to what I assume are specific buttons or knobs on the mixer, but there is no diagram in the manual that shows all these numbers!

Am I just missing this diagram, or am I misunderstanding something? I can't for the life of me find a diagram in the manual showing what these bracketed numbers refer to.

Any help much appreciated!

Super User
    Hi Marius,

The MX2004A was the first Behringer product I bought in June 2002. I just checked my pdf file (version 1.1, 26 pages) and it has the same problem. If I remember correctly (I unfortunately sold it about a year later), there was a separate sheet with the diagram that came with the mixer. I also checked to see if I had another pdf file with that diagram. Unfortunately the only other file is the spec sheet.

If there is something specific that you can't find that those numbers refer to, let me know. Maybe I can help.

Paul

Thanks a lot, man. There isn't really anything in particular, I've got a lot of stuff plugged in now, and it's working just fine, but when I read the manual yesterday there were a few things that were referred to that I'd like to know. Can't think of what right now, but please post a link to the diagram in here, if you happen to stumble upon it!

Fiona Hammond
    Hi Marius,

Please refer to the View Sheet, downloadable via the 'documentation' drop-down menu on the MX2004A product page.

Direct link:
    http://www.behringer.com/assets/MX2004A_P0030_V_YY.pdf

Kind Regards,
    Fiona Hammond
    CARE EMEA
    MUSIC Group
    BEHRINGER

Super User
    Thanks Fiona,

That's amazing to get documentation of a 12 years old console! You guys don't throw anything out, do you? I have a garage full of stuff for the same reason. I've also downloaded the pdf, just in case.

Paul